Songs That Comfort Me, Lately

Now let's be serious, we all had been to that point of our lives where we felt low and empty for reasons we knew and we're not sure about. I believe it's not unusual be in that situation because guess what, we are all sentient human beings.

When every thing outside seems so dark and the inside seems empty, my playlist is there to the rescue. Songs are so powerful that it stir emotions: it make you laugh, cry, relieved, motivated, and the list is endless. So below are the songs that I find comforting in a way or two. I've also highlighted the lyrics that hit me the most.

1. Hallelujah
"And it's not a cry that you hear at night/ It's not somebody who's seen the light/ It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah"

2. Shallow
3. Who You Are
4. In My Blood
5. Sign of the Times
6. I Believe
7. One Sweet Day
8.Human
9. Bridge Over Troubled Water
10.Masterpiecest 
11. When I Needed You Most
12.  Sound of Silence
13. Ave Maria
14. I Have A Dream
15. Over The Rainbow
16. When We Were Young
17. Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Comments

Popular Posts