Hello 2019!


TRAIN OF THOUGHT / It's sad that I am not starting the new year with my family. But for someone who had worked abroad and have spent two holidays away, this is really not the hardest thing to endure. Really.

The year 2018 is a good year. I returned home safe after 2 years abroad. Months before that, my brother flew back abroad for his new job. My sister is currently on Practice Teaching stage of her college life and I will be the happiest to see her marching this year. My youngest brother will also be on his OJT starting this month and will be graduating next year. The rest of my family is happy and healthy and I could ask for more. I am blessed.

This year will be busy and exciting at the same time. I'm at that stage of life where I stopped daydreaming and hoping. I am at the stage where I actually exert conscious efforts to realize things I wanted and finally live my dreams with the people I love.

I thank God for all of these. He really knows what I want. I couldn't have done these without Him. I know He will be beside me with all my endeavors this year and moving forward. I am so ready for you 2019, let's get it on!

Comments

Popular Posts