4:00AM Thoughts

      I woke up today at 4:00AM, the weather is a bit cold since winter is fast approaching, and our camp is quiet and peaceful. So peaceful that it made me realize that it's almost my 1 year and 6 months of stay in this place. I still remember the first day I arrived in what will be my home for the next 2 years. I am in awe how times had gone by so fast and I couldn't be any happier to think that I'll be coming back home in few months. Whether I'll be coming back to this place or not is still uncertain. You know what they say, the only thing that is certain about this life is uncertainty.



       I've learned a lot of things during my stay here. Things I will never learn in any classroom. I had become more independent, more emotionally stable, and I had become tough. 



       Few hours later, I sleep again. -Jon-

Comments

Popular Posts